Saturday, September 2nd
Tournament Director/Derby Offical: Matt Dupuis (807)633-7859
Please follow all covid protocol set in place/event subject to changes due to Covid
1. The NFFODSD format is a per ticket format, fishing for one day, heaviest salmon tournament.
2. One angler can hold as many derby tickets as purchased
3. One salmon can be entered per ticket
4. Eligible salmon will be Chinook/King salmon, Coho salmon, and Pink salmon
5. Start time is 6:00 AM EST Saturday September 2nd, 2023
6. Under no circumstances can fish be purposely altered.
7. Any fish mauled, stringered, and injected with water or other fluids, containing foreign matter to add weight, or showing white gill, soft flesh, grey eyes, or any other questionable conditions of the salmon will result in the team(s) immediate disqualification
8. The Tournament Director has the right to delay or shorten the Tournament, subject to weather and/or safety considerations
9. The Tournament Director retains the right to change and/or amend these rules at their discretion without prior notification.
10. The NFFODSD, its promoters, employees, sponsors, organizers, hosts, Directors, Officers, and affiliated organizations assisting the operations of any of the tournament, their agents and assigns are NOT responsible for any death, injury, damage, liability, fire, theft, or loss that may result prior to, during, or after Derby whosever caused.
11. ALL COMPETITORS MUST SIGN THE WAIVER OF CLAIM, RELEASE AND INDEMNFICATION AGREEMENT, this can be emailed back to email@example.com dropped off Thursday or Friday to the Curling Club.
12. Entry fee per ticket is $30.00
Monday, September 4th
Show us your catch 3:30-4:30 at the Community Centre Multipurpose Room
Bring your fish in OR catch and release, and show us
a date stamped picture of you with your fish (Must be caught Sept 4th, 2023)
Open to any child 12 and under, one entry per child
ENTRY IS FREE!